The St. George Chapel is also the Baptistry and lies at the rear of the church just inside the small porch leading from South Parade.
The chapel contains a memorial window to Edward Roger Wakefield .
To the left of the organ loft, in the north apse are housed the relics of St Justina, a martyr, which were donated to the church in 1871. They were found in the catacombs in Rome and remained for centuries in the possession of the Borghesi family. The shrine containing these relics was made in Bristol in 1871 from the designs of Edward Hansom.