Project Description

200 Club – Building Community

The concept of the 200 club is that each member pays £7.50 per month (or £90 annually). There are 3 draws per year with six prizes per draw.

We have 58 members so far and we are seeking to increase our membership to provide more funds for our parish, and offer greater opportunity to win a cash prize.

The details of the prizes are as follows:

1st prize Wins Third of funds*
2nd prize Wins Fourth of funds*
3rd prize. Wins Sixth of funds*
4th prize. Wins One Twelfth of funds*
5th prize. Wins One Twelfth of funds*
6th prize. Wins One Twelfth of funds*

*45% of the total funds are donated to our parish, and the remainder of the funds which is 55% is used for the prizes.

Please contact Chris McGinn [email protected] to get involved in the 200 Club